How to find yourself in modern world❤️

How to find yourself in modern world❤️

Looking your place under the sun, in life, in society is like trying to sit on a chair in which you have been sitting for a long time.  I am 100% sure that each of us is already in place, and only the inability to fully live every second of our life sends us in pursuit of a certain ideal from our heads.

Yes, there is an ideal in our head that we want to match. But the real ideal is what is happening to and around you right now. Only the word you say and the action you perform are perfect. In a moment of time, it may seem that you are getting a negative experience, but after 10-15-20 years you realize that only thanks to this “mistake” you have become someone.

What to do to feel: I am right now in my place?  Follow every second that defines reality.  If I feel good, I share it.  If I feel bad, I’m either moving away from the source of this “bad” or learning to interact with him somehow.

You need to listen to your internal state, what it tells. The Creator himself speaks to us through him.

By
KC
The Enlightened Souls

Popular posts from this blog

Goddess Shoolini Durga - Removes all Difficulties

God Sarabheswara (Lord Shiva) - Destroyer of Enemies/One who Saves Lives

Goddess Chamundi / Chandi